Second Place Winner at Cannabis Cup 1998
Stonehedge is a marijuana of megalithic proportions. This plant has vigorous growth and excellent crystalline structure. By far the largest and most dense sativa we have, also a Cannabis Cup award winner in the late 90's. Her lineage consists of an old style Cambodian type plant with a slight Western Winds influence that enhances the sativa strength and pleasure.
The high she possesses is soaring and overwhelming, providing the smoker with a lithographic outlook. Stimulating, cranial sensations are often followed by an upswing in altitude and attitude. Whether taken in the evening or after work, her magic is well received.
Not recommended for operating heaving equipment "unless it's you."
- Type: Indica - Sativa, indoor and outdoor
- Vegetate until: 4 - 7 internodes
- Flowering time: 65 days
- Average height: 1 meter
- Yield: 350 grams per square meter
- High: creeper quality: first eyedroop, followed by full relaxation. Long-lasting high.
- Taste: slightly hashy and sweet