Salvia Divinorum will open new doors on your subconscious, experience life through the eyes of the ancient shamans.
Salvia Divinorum leaves have intense hallucinogenic properties. They are traditionally used in divinatory rituals, but their availability and use has been been expanding recently. Some of the more common
1) Uncontrollable hysterical laughter.
2) Becoming objects (candle, chair, vegetable,…)
3) Overlapping realities. Being in several locations at once.
4) Loss of the body or identity.
5) Entering a 2-dimensional world.
6) Revisiting places from the past.
7) Weird physical sensations, being pulled or twisted.
Traditionally, Salvia is consumed by chewing the leaves for a long time and then swallowing them, or by drinking it as tea. Both methods aren’t very appetizing and you need to consume a large number of leaves. Nowadays, the most common way to take Salvia is to smoke it in a joint or (water-) pipe. If you’re not a regular smoker, then the water-pipe may be the best option.
Not recommended for use under 18. If pregnant, nursing or taking a prescription drug, consult your health care professional. Do not exceed recommended dose. Consumption may impair ability to drive or operate heavy equipment. Not recommended for consumption with alcoholic beverages.